Sunday, 21 May 9-11am Facebook event to like and share
Shelly Beach – Moruya Heads – meet in the picnic area carpark.
Sunday – 11 June 9-11am Facebook event to like and share
South Durras Meet initially at Durras Hall (31 Banyandah St) to carpool to go to Wasp Head carpark (1km dirt rd with potholes) at 9.15 to walk to Emily Miller Beach.
Saturday, 24 June 9-11am Facebook event to like and share
Guerilla Bay – Meet at the Burrewarra Point car park, end of Burri Point Road
iNaturalist trainer Jenny, Connolly will be covering:
– iNaturalist background and introduction;
– OH&S in the field and entering private land;
– Field photo techniques;
– Uploading of photos;
– Obscuring locations of rare species;
– How to join Eurobodalla and surrounding area observation projects;
– One-on-one training provided.
Please download and install the iNaturalist app on your phone and turn phone location on, before joining us. Create a login that you can also use on the website https://www.inaturalist.org/
Bring a hat, wear walking shoes and a tick repellant, as we will be walking outdoors.